Branch Manager Position
Job Title: Branch Manager
TAM Lending Center, Inc. dba, Today's American Mortgage - Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Description: The Branch Manager is responsible for delivering on the TAM Lending Inc. Promise "As a leader in the community, TAM Lending Inc. is passionate about educating, inspiring and motivating people to take action to do well". The Branch Manager fully executes business plans and is accountable for the Branch’s continuous exponential increase in profitability and growth. The Branch Manager demonstrates a penchant for learning and educating others and for supporting these activities in our Branches. The Branch Manager embraces and exemplifies "Do what’s right" as the singular priority in all activities.
- Originate High-Quality loan applications and submit to the processing department along with all supporting documentation
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Educate sales and marketing team members on industry changes and new product offerings
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Branch Manager 2 years